To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 5:52 PM
Subject: Inkjet recommendations

I am sure this comes up quite a lot but technology changes and so does peoples experiences.

I am looking for a new inkjet, ideally A3+, both for straight photos and particularly for alt-photo negatives. Cost is always an issue but my budget is flexible if, for example, an Epson R2400 was truly head and shoulders above the R1800 or the 1290S.

Whilst on printers has anybody tried out Lyson inks for digital negs? (http://www.lyson.com) Their continuous ink system may be a cost saving in the long term.

TIA Iain

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]

---