U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: HDR (somewhat off topic)

Re: HDR (somewhat off topic)

I'll second the suggestion of PhotoMatix. They also have a free trial on their website so you can at least test it out. Also, they have the ToneMapping plug-in, but I'd heartily suggest just getting the entire software package for the extra $30 or whatever it is as ToneMapping doesn't work for all images (and I'd probably say that it doesn't work for most...).

-Jeremy-