U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: How many gum layers (Re: ferri sesquichlorati)

Re: How many gum layers (Re: ferri sesquichlorati)

Katherine,

I'm not arguing the case for single coat gum.  I'm just arguing the case for a good negative.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Military Commissions Act of 2006 - A STAIN on our Nation's History