U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT, Photoshop text for beginers recomendatin

Re: OT, Photoshop text for beginers recomendatin

Paul,

I recommend Adobe Photoshope CS2 for Photographers by Martin Evening (ISBN
0-240-51984-1)...if you have CS2, of course.  It's what the intro to
digital class here uses, and it's a really great resource.

I also recommend looking into the Photoshop Workbench podcast (via
iTunes).  It's great for beginning and advanced Photoshop users alike.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net