U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: How many gum layers (Re: ferri sesquichlorati)

Re: How many gum layers (Re: ferri sesquichlorati)

Hi Keith,

But then you always  were a maverick and enjoy being so! hehehehehe

So, what has you curious about this curve thingy?

By the way, I just bought one of those new high pressure powerwashers, and I am hoping it is strong enough to use with PT/PD, so I can stop worrying about curves... in fact I think I can just coat the  paper and expose it without ANY negative and just power spray away the PT/PD until I get an image hehehehe

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com