U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: How many gum layers (Re: ferri sesquichlorati)

Re: How many gum layers (Re: ferri sesquichlorati)

See Katherine, I am  totally confused by this  last post...I had decided not to post further on the topic, but I will only  say that your comments below leave me totally confused as to what you are saying ...now you are saying the curve does have some importance even to developing a curve for a specific pigment and pigment load.... yet in your last post  you said that you used negatives with no curve or density range control....

I must have way too much  of a need for order in my universe!   hehehehehehhehe

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com