U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Carbon Workshop in Turkey

Re: Carbon Workshop in Turkey

Title: Re: Carbon Workshop in Turkey
Mark,

You are right. Loris was a real prince of a host. But all of the Medici were princes, right? Or cardinals or bishops or bankers to the kings of France.

In any event I spent the morning developing some of my film and I do have a few very nice negatives to print.

Sandy