U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Image bleeding into masked area

RE: Image bleeding into masked area

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Image bleeding into masked area
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:07:40 -0500

Sandy, I 'd try these steps;

Use a sheet of Ruby lith rather than just the tape and place the neg on top
of the sheet rather than underneath so that the light is that piping away
into the coated area.

Process face down and clear in the first bath also face down.

If it goes away at higher vacuum than I'd first suspect that light is
traveling along the substrate/base of your neg.

Eric

Eric Neilsen