U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum "curves"

Re: gum "curves"

heheheheheh I know Judy—that was a joke....

In a message dated 10/26/06 10:44:30 PM, jseigel@panix.com writes:

Mark, we may have to send you to the countryside for re-education (which
you may be too young to recall was the treatment for cultural revolution
Chinese who, um, needed re-education.) Tweaking or adjusting or perfecting
a gum print is just that. It's how a gum print is made.  It's NOT power
saw and belt sander, charming as those tools may be.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Military Commissions Act of 2006 - A STAIN on our Nation's History