U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Just a thought from a loose mind

Just a thought from a loose mind

Of course I ought not say a single word but once again egos have been trampled.
Perhaps well deserved eh? However, many of you lovely folks all get riled and
perhaps even by my missive here. There is a lot of information of a technical nature
to be gleaned and provisional thoughts of what is good or better always slip in to
merely confound reality. I'd say to curtail verbosity and ultra frequent mailings to
the list. There are much better things to do such as really making art w/no fear.
Jack