U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Banding on Pictorico with Epson 2200

Re: Banding on Pictorico with Epson 2200

Keith,

I'm doing workshops right now in San Francisco, and will be back Nov 9th... let's get together then for one of those great breakfasts and we can talk about printers....I have some you can borrow and some you can make test negatives on to see what you think.

heheheeh no your work is far from being crap.

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives