From: Sandy King <sanking@clemson.edu>
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Gallery at Alternativephotography.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:25:27 -0500

The only group workshop I have scheduled is the one at the Formulary in Montana in June.

Where are you located. I do one-on-one workshops at my home in South Carolina when it can be arranged. At the present time, I would not be able to arrange one until sometime in early spring of next year. I am going to be in Mexico in January and have a couple of workshops already scheduled here in February.

Best,

Sandy