U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ferric Oxalate or Ferric Ammonium Oxalate

RE: Ferric Oxalate or Ferric Ammonium Oxalate

Hi Witho,

I have definitely decided to give AFO a try and your work is superb so please post working procedures here if no problem.

I have a couple of your prints handing in my house and the beautiful tonalities you get are just outstanding.

Best,

Sandy