U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ferric Oxalate or Ferric Ammonium Oxalate

RE: Ferric Oxalate or Ferric Ammonium Oxalate

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Ferric Oxalate or Ferric Ammonium Oxalate
  • From: EJN Photo <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 21:49:05 -0600

Sandy, I don't mean to imply loss of sharpness, but it was more a lack of
mid tone contrast. That is why I said it may be more a paper issue than an
AFO issue per say.  We have seen that some papers "work" for FO some require
or at least greatly appreciate an acid coating before printing.

I too have seen very nice prints made with AFO. It was just an observation
of what I have seen with some papers.

EJ & Family
10219 Lynford Dr
Dallas, TX 75238