From: Sandy King [mailto:sanking@clemson.edu]
Sent: 03 Kasım 2006 Cuma 01:58
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Ferric Oxalate or Ferric Ammonium Oxalate

After looking at some very beautiful prints made by Loris Medici
using FAO I am evaluating the prospect of shifting from FO to FAO. A
recent major lack of inconsistency in results from batches of of FO
motivates in part this interest. Mike Ware recommends FAO, noting
that FO is a very ill-defined substance.

Just wondering what some of the other Pt./Pd. printers on this list
think, pros and cons FO versus FAO?

Sandy King