U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ferric Oxalate or Ferric Ammonium Oxalate

RE: Ferric Oxalate or Ferric Ammonium Oxalate

OK, I will mix up the ammonium tetrachloropalladate this evening and have it on hand tomorrow when the FO you sending arrives. Sure are hopeful this will work. I am about to go up the wall trying to figure out why this all went so far south on me.

Thanks again for the FO and advice. I will let you know how it goes.

Sandy