U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ferric Oxalate or Ferric Ammonium Oxalate

RE: Ferric Oxalate or Ferric Ammonium Oxalate

My head hurts :)

Thanks for sharing that information, Loris.  Fascinating stuff.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net