From: Robert W. Schramm [mailto:schrammrus@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 7:51 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Uranium Nitrate (uranyl nitrate)

About once a month I get people writing to me who want to make uranotypes
(uranium prints) and
want to know where they can get uranium nitrate.  They write to me because I
have various articles published on the web on how to make uranotypes. I
would like to help these people but I honestly do not know where to get this
chemical compound.

Therefore, I appeal to the list. Do any of you have any uranium nitrate that
you would be willing to donate or sell to  me. so that I can redistribute it
to these people. Also, does anyone know of a
source of uranium nitrate?  It is in the form of yellow crystals which are
highly soluable in water.

Thanks for any help.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more…then map the best
route!  http://local.live.com?FORM=MGA001