U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Houston alt experience highlights

Re: Houston alt experience highlights

Mark . . lots of good fun, fine spirits, new friends, conversation, sense and understanding of life.
Best . . . and, thanks so much. Students really dug it.
And, I hope we can work out that Summer thing. Your generosity will not only aid the students, but the
department. It'd be lovely to have it subsidized and have Christina and Sam out here. If it becomes at
possible, let's jump on the plan.
The caveat in all this is that I must know ASAP as we are working on the Summer program tomorrow,
Wednesday.
Thanks
Jack