U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Solubility Issues with AFO - from Mike Ware

RE: Solubility Issues with AFO - from Mike Ware

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Solubility Issues with AFO - from Mike Ware
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 00:25:22 -0600

Loris, That might explain the problems I had with early testing of AFO with
my platinum printing. I did get some ammonium based platinum which worked
great, but was only available from Engelhard on an occasional basis.

Sandy, I have been using ammonium based palladium for many years. On some
prints it is common to see three or four as color blends.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9