U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT:  corrupted .NEF files (and "Hey!" to Greg)

Re: OT:  corrupted .NEF files (and "Hey!" to Greg)

Hey Greg,

Forgot my manners and failed to ask if you had a chance to see the
"Rarefied Light" exhibit at the Anchorage museum. Some others have
written to say how handsome it looks. The work submitted was wonderful!

For others on the list, I was kindly invited to jury this Alaska show
back in August. Seems that when you reach "senior in the field" status,
people start asking you to jury shows; it's happening more all the time. ;^)

For all Alaska list members, try to get down to your museum to see the
work of talented photographers in your state. It'll make your proud!

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com
www.TinyTutorials.com