U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: alt show

Re: alt show

And, the warmest greetings to you and your marvelous endeavor.
Jack Fulton

On November2006, at 8:27 AM, permadocument wrote:

Dear list,

We are happy to announce our new alt exhibit of work by LOUIS FRANCOIS BACOU a french photographer who shows his kallitypes and pt-pd prints at Atelier pH7  till the end of december 2006.
His work can also be appreciated at:

http://www.permadocument.be/texte/Z/ZLFB.html

With our warmest greetings
Roger

On appointment only from monday thru friday.
Atelier pH7: european experimental art gallery devoted exclusively to historic and alternative photographic processes If interested to exhibit in Brussels, please consult our conditions and send us your proposition to info@permadocument.be

--
Roger Kockaerts
Permadocument - pH7