U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt

RE: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt
  • From: EJN Photo <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:31:21 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE;b=YZMLfjBxQcjHmlN3oOZ0rhuCNdQjex7dNGGdJoTe2v+O4PoT6HHw//V1fS930K/1xT+SHprxQIAC6hnSzPL/7Z7HL13eg6HTrggztfSECg+YVQ7JRztF+dh1l6afipqtPQzQoKZrs1qskDvUamWks91kqPaHQlC8pQzGMANDBUs= ;

Witho, I think that you'll find that is related to the metal salt being
used. Ware/Malde stays with PT as a common part of the coating solution. Zia
(Sullivan/Weese) stay almost exclusively, and certainly early on in the
promotion of it, palladium salts with color changes being controlled by the
cation; NA, Li, Cs.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226