U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt

RE: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt

Title: RE: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt
Hi Don,

No, I did not give a specific value for reflection Dmax. However, reflection Dmax values are very high, comparable or better than anything I have managed to get in the past with DOP palladium printing. Some of the prints I made today have Dmax values well over 1.5.

I should make it clear that I have very good control of RH in the working room, and it is being maintained in the 60% + range.

Even so, bear in mind that I am a neophyte with this method of printing, and nevertheless am getting really nice results.

Best,

Sandy