From: Sandy King [mailto:sanking@clemson.edu]
Sent: 11 Kasım 2006 Cumartesi 00:52
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt

Loris,

It appears that the white, irregular spots I described earlier resulted from
using too little of the sensitizing solution. With this method the paper
seems to need about 20-25% more solution than with DOP Pt./Pd.

In any event I increased the amount of solution for the coating area, and
added a few drops of a surfactant, and today made four very nice 12X17"
prints with the Ware POP method, with no irregular spots. I am very pleased
with the good Dmax I am getting with this method at RH of about 55%, and the
color of the prints is a nice warm sepia, not unlike what you get with warm
potassium oxalate in DOP.

Sandy King