U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | White scratches and roller marks on Pictorico OHP

White scratches and roller marks on Pictorico OHP

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: White scratches and roller marks on Pictorico OHP
  • From: Carmen Lizardo <carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 05:04:01 -0800 (PST)

Dear All, I am finally getting around to calibrating
PDN with my 7800 Epson printer but  it seems to be
scratching the hell out my pictorico transparency. Has
anyone seen this before?  It has, what appears to be
roller marks and white?? scratches all over it. Can it
be too much suction? The worse part is that the
printer kept feeding the paper and I think the whole
roll got scratched! Please help!
Thanks,
Carmen

Want to start your own business?