From: Sandy King [mailto:sanking@clemson.edu]
Sent: 11 Kasım 2006 Cumartesi 15:33
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Mike Ware's POP Pt./Pd. Pt

Loris,

I leave the paper emulsion side up, not down. I used face to mean the back,
which could be confusing I see.

The purpose of blowing air right after coating is to dry the sensitizer as
quickly as possible and keeping it from penetrating too deeply into the
fibers of the paper. This has always worked well for me with kallitype and
DOP Pt./Pd and is fairly common practice among Pt./Pd. printers I know.

Sandy