U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Hand Coloring

Re: Hand Coloring

Thanks Argon!

In a message dated 11/15/06 12:02:54 PM, Argon3@aol.com writes:

I know that i've seen kits of Marshall's Photo Oils at craft stores that now include a sample pack of 5 sheets of an inkjet paper lablelled for Marshall's.  I would expect that this paper would be available as a regular item.  Dick Blick Art Supplies has a healthy selection of inkjet papers and carries the Marshall's so I'd give them a shot first.

As to the compatibility of other manufacturers' papers...I'd check their websites: Ilford, Hammermill, etc.

Best

argon

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com