U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Idle Curiosity [was RE: NA2 with AFO

RE: Idle Curiosity [was RE: NA2 with AFO

Thanks to Eric and Marek for the info.... and to Jeremy -- ahem -- was that a deliberate tease or just autopilot? In any event, this does show why so much tech writing is, let's say, insufficient, as I've found even in books aimed at the general public. It's in the "expert's" head, so he (usually "he," sorry about that) doesn't realize it isn't on the page.

Not that I have any intention of using Na2, ever, but then I never had any *intention* of, by actual count, 48.9% of the things I've gone & done...

J.