U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | New Digital Neg Book Coming Soon

New Digital Neg Book Coming Soon

Looks like there will be yet another approach to making digital negatives:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0240808541/ref=wl_it_dp/002-9296034-1130464
?ie=UTF8&coliid=I20G06VTZAWG45&colid=TC74Q6E1FW5V

Brad Hinkel and Ron Reeder have written some articles on this and other
subjects and they always do a good job of
explaining the hows and whys.

As for my own efforts, I won't be doing another digital neg book though I
will periodically provide updated
information
in PDF form (Like the "Inkjet Negative Companion") and as Quicktime movies
(Tiny Tutorials) when significant new
printers
are released.

Hope this helps,