U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Lithium Chloropalladite...

RE: Lithium Chloropalladite...

I must have missed that one.  Thanks, I'll go take a look.

I've also been reprimanded for not looking in my alt process
textbook...it's in there too.  :)  I'll just cower back to my corner
now...

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net