From: Clay [mailto:wcharmon@wt.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 2:01 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Paper for Palladium

The Southworth resume paper is not bad at all. It will make a nice single coat palladium print. It does have a watermark and the surface texture could be annoying to some. For doing it on the cheap, it is not bad. BTW, this is the same paper that Alan Greene recommends for calotype work in his 'Primitive Photography' book.