U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Alt photo Podcast

Re: Alt photo Podcast

Alright, so since there's an interest in viewing the podcasts, I'll ask a
more important question.

Is anyone willing to contirbute to the podcast?  Production quality
doesn't need to be the best, and it can be audio only if need be.

This podcast can't happen unless list members provide content.  I don't
want to be the main contributer for two reasons: 1) I'll be the first to
admit that many folks on this list know much more than I do about a great
many things, and 2) I just don't have time.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net