U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: air compressor

Re: air compressor

Its pretty low tech - but what about an aquarium air pump? These are very
simple diaphram compressors.

Cheap inexpensive - no oil, but no filtration and not much air pressure.

Gord

--
Gordon J. Holtslander		Dept. of Biology
gordon.holtslander@usask.ca	University of Saskatchewan