From: Ritab19106@aol.com [mailto:Ritab19106@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 6:06 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Richeson "Magic" Brush

I have often seen mention on the list of the wonders of the Richeson 9010 brush.  I'm looking for a better brush to get smoother coatings of liquid emulsion on various papers.  When I checked out what I think is the so called "magic" brush, it appears to have a metal ferrule.  Isn't that to be avoided?

Advice on the Richeson, or other wonderful brushes, welcomed.

Thanks,

Rita