From: Weber, Scott [mailto:sweber@mail.barry.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, 21 November 2006 12:24 p.m.
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: gelatin

Someone mentioned to me that I might coat my paper prior to printing (van
dyke) with gelatin. Does anyone have experience with this? Formulas,
methods, do's and don'ts etc.

Thanks,

Scott B. Weber
Associate Professor of Photography
Department of Fine Arts
Barry University
11300 NE 2nd Avenue
Miami Shores, Florida 33161
(305) 899 4922

which it is addressed and may contain confidential, and/or privileged
material. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any errant
transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately
delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. Barry University - Miami Shores, FL
(http://www.barry.edu)

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.