U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Richeson "Magic" Brush

Re: Richeson "Magic" Brush

Witho,

prior to getting the Richeson 9010 (3")  brush, I tried a Da Vinci brush.  It was a nice brush for a few weeks.  Then I started having problems with my PT/PD.  What happened was the ferrule was stapled with iron staples, which began to rust immediately and there were two lines of rust running down inside the ferrule and down the bristles.  At first I didn't realize this was  the problem... so it was a costly adventure.

I also think the bristle action on the Richeson is superior.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com