U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Happy Thankgiving! (now OT) and + and + OT !!!

Re: Happy Thankgiving! (now OT) and + and + OT !!!

Jean, Jean, Jean . . . oh my goodness, what can I say here. French wines? French culture?
The very fact that the studies, from France, have proved that the aspect in a red wine, dans
le vin rouge, cette parfait pour le corps (sadly my French is poor . . c'est mal) maintains one's
vigor and does not let one obtain a corpus maximus. But, now, allow me to think back on the
repast of Thanksgiving . . . did we have a wine from France . . . give me a few moments. No,
this year we did not. However, I shall be extremely happy to visit once again to France to
check up on the wines. But, as an aperitif, we did have a lovely French cognac flavored
with vanilla.
And, I too, here on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, north of San Francisco, toast all you
lovely folks that I have so enjoyed over the past few years. To your health?
Jack