To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 10:39 PM
Subject: Density Base OHP and Stouffer

I don't own an actual densitometer. My scanner coupled with VueScan puts
Pictorico OHP at either LogE of 0.08 or 0.10 and it puts my Stouffer
tablet's Step 1 (clear base) at between 0.04 and 0.06. Does this sound
close? Do most people use 0.04 or 0.05 (or something else) when calculating
the printing time between the two? 0.05 is a bit more convenient because
it's 1/6 of a stop. The resulting error is rather small but I'm just
wondering. Thx.

http://www.eset.com

http://www.eset.com