U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Breathing Color Glamor II Giclee Varnish

RE: Breathing Color Glamor II Giclee Varnish

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Breathing Color Glamor II Giclee Varnish
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:45:11 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Thread-Index:In-reply-to;b=B5wyeIMJqbeRGJhVcIuUewCjgwBjHJC7fVOIj3ks9BzCntgfCpXdl8F/CDOjtFHHnffi/fqGNZ5CfL5cu4GgefW7lVs1Pc5iPS33+lDFZkp/NpIri2jhiLI1KPIRlhLngXpOuiuyACTCnQt/ytCxd6sNg/2h3opZo6Eq4U8qOVM= ;

Dan, I am sure that I could throw one together for you in half a day or
less. Since the spray in non flammable, getting a fan is quite easy and
cheap. Certainly for less than the cost of a tank and gun, we could have a
spray booth up in your garage in no time. : )

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226