From: Sandy King [mailto:sanking@clemson.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:49 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Judy Seigel's new book

Several days ago I received a copy of Judy Seigel's new book, Ready
My T-Shirt for President ... a true history of the political front,
and back.

Outstanding work. The prose is witty and smart, as we would expect
from Judy, and the statements on the t-shirts are, let us say,
smashing. At least, so far as our illustrious leader George Busch is
concerned.

Congratulations to Judy on this very unique contribution to the field
of photography/politics/world culture, whatever. A really fun, and
stimulating book.

Sandy King