U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Judy Seigel's new book

Re: Judy Seigel's new book

Judy—congratulations on the publication of your new book!  How do I get a signed copy?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com