Date : 29/11/2006 18:56:39
Sujet : Congratulations to Mark on View Camera article

Mark,

It was great to see your article on Precision Digital Negatives in
View Camera! Excellent description of the PDN method and reasons for it!

I heard about the article but had to visit the newstand  3 different
times before finding the magazine. Apparently subscribers got it a
week and half before it was sold in South Carolina.

Also, the low key image was nice to show not every picture needs to
span the full tonal range, a concept held over from Photo 101.

Congratulations!

Sam

__________ Information NOD32 1888 (20061128) __________

Ce message a ete verifie par NOD32 Antivirus System.