U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Breathing Color Glamor II Giclee Varnish

Re: Breathing Color Glamor II Giclee Varnish

Eric,

Do you spray the paper flat on horizontal pegboard? Do you have any specs on
the fan you use? Diameter? CFM? Is the fan through the back wall to the
outside?

Thanks,

Jack