U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Liquid Emulsion - Air Bubbles

Re: Liquid Emulsion - Air Bubbles

Ryuji,

Thanks for your helpful reply about defoaming agents.  I did once try heavy cream and got some bad staining.

'Sounds like perhaps you use this process (applied liquid emulsion)?  I have been eager for kindred spirits in this often frustrating pursuit.  One additional question I have concerns the matte/flat look of the emulsion when it dries.  I am using Kentmere emulsion, and don't know whether perhaps other brands have more sheen?  Or is there some method for adding some sheen to the prints?

Thanks for any advice.

Rita