U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: strong tape of 0.15 to 0.20 mm thickness

Re: strong tape of 0.15 to 0.20 mm thickness

Hi Ryuji,

You may want to give the mylar tape used to crop slides a try.  It can be
found at pretty much any photo supply store.  B&H (bhphotovideo.com),
Calumet (calumetphoto.com), and Freestyle (freestylephoto.biz) all have
carried it at one point, and I think they still do.  It's very thin,
strong, little to no friction, and has pretty good adhesive qualities.
You'll have to work the tape on there for it to stick well, but eventually
it will.  It's easily removable too...no sticky stuff left behind.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net