U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (an

RE: Ware/Malde-Ziatype-DOP palladium,was RE: "New" Paper for Pt/Pd (and other iron processes, too)

Rob,

If your preference is warmer tone images I would say that for your climate Ware/Malde with ammonium palladiumi might be the way. With FAO + ammonium palladium you will get very warm tones with the low humidity, without other chemical or modification of humidity.

Sandy King