U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: long shutter release cable

Re: long shutter release cable

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: long shutter release cable
  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@silvergrain.org>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 02:10:03 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to all who have responded (including offlist replies)
so far. It seems that there is no immediate solution that I
can buy off the shelf. I am good at electrical and electronic
things, but I'm terrible at mechanical skills, perhaps except
for repairing some cameras or bicycles (the latter I'm still
learning, but it is certainly easier than cameras).