From: Hellena Cleary [mailto:hellena@hncleary.myzen.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 6:25 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Alt process images in upcoming exhibitions

Congratulations to Jan and all the other exhibitors at the Camera Club
exhibition . I would like to extend especial thanks to Peter Moseley for all
his hard work in organizing the exhibition and his commitment to keeping it
going in the future. Thanks to the Camera Club and Peter, photo-alt is once
again getting a central focus here in the U.K.  Jan has given all the
details so if you are free,  please come and have a look. Hellena