U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Thinning out the pile , interesting Alt. items for sale.

Thinning out the pile , interesting Alt. items for sale.

Hi,
I am thinning out the pile....
I have several  items for sale that I will be listing on Ebay on Sunday
evening Dec 3rd. that may be of interest to some of you.... Shipping extra
on all items Continental 48 states only please......  If there is any
interest, please contact me off line. ...

johnjohnc@core.com

1. Bessler 4x5 negaflat film carrier ..... It can be used for  other
enlargers  as well. ....   Mechanically grabs the edges of the film and
stretches negative flat with out the use of glass... $65

2. Olix  model    Al 111 compensating  digital timer without sensor  (
sensor  available thru Olec)  .  $25

3.   5 Pound Jar of Ammonium Dichromate from lab ( vintage dark glass 5 lb.
jar  but time supposedly does not degrade this chemical .)  $75 ....Possible
hasmat shipping.

4.  3 - 1 quart cans of Black  "Blend-A-Color"   paint tint.  $35. for
all.....

5.  600mm Rodenstock APO Ronar F9 barrel lens with hazed front element... I
am certain this could be polished out or it could

    be modified to make a  killer soft focus lens.  With mounting ring  ....
$85..... ( mounted on Toyo 6.2  inch board but not included,  $20 extra)

6.  Slow moving paint tint stirrer. Has a group of paddles along the shaft
( about 10 inches long  with about 8- 1 inch square paddles ) and turns  at
a very slow RPM..  120 volt  $20

7.   4x5 Omega Dicroic Enlarger D5XL.  Extra Bulb,   Was Wall mounted, No
base board.   Extra long (XL) column. $325...   Nice shape.   Comes with
precision focus assessorey. Dichroic enlargers  make nice black and white
variable contrast enlargers.

8. 4x5 Omega Dichroic color head.  Black , nice condition, would make for a
nice Variable contrast head ...Extra Bulb. $125

Plus I have some items already listed on Ebay that will end Sunday
morning...

1)
http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=20394685&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=220053655171&lk=URL

2)